2012年6月6日星期三

Lend you a smile

 
Never pass the exam of a student, how poor confidence need not say.
I close the lesson plan blankly out of the classroom, with li jun up, and he laryngeal to move, and then tears will drop down, I stood, and talk to him. Students also surround up, and his face flushed bright red. I stood silently, hope he can speak, but his lips as if tightly locked.
He handed a note: teacher, my physical too bad, you can for me after school every day for one hour of the class?
I'll promise to him, but in the face of such a student, I decided to "circuitous" once. I took him by the hand went to favor by giving said: "the teacher consent to your request, can this two days I too busy, you wait?" He's a bit of a disappointment, but still nodded his head. I know he fell into the trap, and then said, "but, you have to borrow every day a smile to me." This requirement is to his surprise, he is very confused and look at me. I waited patiently for, and at last he grinned, although a little situation not sincerely.
The second day of class, I noticed in looked up and looked at my li jun, my smile see toward him, but he brought his face away from, and obviously he was not used to respond to me. I let the class reading together examples, and then let him go through it again. He didn't feel I embarrassed him, consumedly square square stood up to read. May remind of yesterday promise to me, after reading it, he difficulty smiled at me. See he like this, my heart had an idea, and gave him set up a barrier. I say: "you if the subject of request." This time he is rare to cry. Many students to his performance is very impatient, conflicting views to contend for it, I put a stop to the people. He finally opened the mouth, incoherent. I smile and let him sit down.
He began to students and company, together up the toilet, go back to the classroom...... So after a while, I didn't ask for him with his. A day after class northrop stop me, I know what he wants, very humor to spread out his hand. He one leng: "teacher you want to do?"
I say: "you write to my note ah."
He smiled: "I don't write note, you to fill my make up a missed lesson.
I say: "homework you don't hurry, I'll actively looking for you, I borrowed from you smile you haven't to it."
"Well, I must give enough you." He said with a smile.
And again he jumped up and down out of a long way, I just think of something called him back, handed him a sheet of paper, there is my prepared for him a question. I told him, and one day this problem is done, can and schoolmates discuss also can independently. I know, he is not and schoolmates discuss. This is what introverted students' weaknesses. In the afternoon, he said he was not the problem done, I'm not happy, said: "you still not ready, arching over I will take back the promise." Night lessons, I saw him standing in a boy side, NiuNiuNieNie very natural appearance, I smiled with pride. So I successively for he wrote four note, the topic of a than a difficult. Later, note a hand he couldn't wait to and students from the debate.
The final exam scores and li jun compatible, coco pass-look, I for him with his enough.
The new term begins just, just out of school and li jun, because his father in a car accident paralyzed, and he was young by his mother abandoned-which is one of the reasons he introverted. I'm a bit worried, a even words are not willing to say children, able to shoulder the responsibility of the maintenance of the father?
On Sunday, I and a few friends in the teahouse chat. Just sit down, is a group of children lapped the, stubbornly for we wipe leather shoes. Only a child not rushed in and outside threaten: "shoeshine brushing shoes!!" I found the child is actually li jun.
I gave a cry: "northrop!" Li jun came in, say with smile: "teacher, let me wipe for you a leather shoes. His face not shy, also not depressed, he always keep smiling. Li jun side shoe and say, though he did not put people,
But business is the best. Because there are many customers say, his smile the most good.
Li jun and told me that he'll soon FuXue. I said, I will wait until you return.
I finally can't give northrop make up missed lesson, but he has to fill my had a life lesson.

没有评论:

发表评论

http://unbeatendress.tumblr.com
http://wuchuang.aizhalan.com